JKS MANUFACTURING SUSPENSON / FOX RACING SHOCKS , JK Front Coil-over Mounting Kit , JK Front Coilovers w/ DSC , 2" / 2.5" , 3" / 3.5" .
- Complete bolt on bracket system to convert the front JKS coil spring suspension to a coil-over
- Bracket system designed to accommodate Fox 2.5 coil-overs. Everyone else uses 2.0s
- Fox coil-over are valved specifically for the JKS system and utilize the DSC adjustment for up to 25% range of adjustment to compression dampening
- Fox coil-overs are loaded with a dual range spring setup that allows for optimized ride quality, articulation, and load carrying capacity.
- The bracket design mounts off factory brackets (after some trimming) for precise location. The new coil-over bracket includes an integrated reservoir mount.
- All brackets powder coated the signature JKS semi-gloss black and include the popular stainless steel JKS mountain logo.
Designed for use with most 2.5” lift systems
- Designed for use with most 3.5” lift systems
- Requires a minimum of 1-1/4” of bump stop extension (for factory bumps). Can be purchased separately from JKS (#JKS1112).
- Complete bracket kit sold separately (#JKS2510), installers responsibility to spec correct coil-overs if JKS-spec’d Fox units are not used
- OE frame bracket trimming and hole drilling required
- Depending on tire/wheel combination, steering stop adjustment may be required
- Will not work with lower control arm adjustment cams (fixed or eccentric). Requires replacement lower control arms if caster adjustment is needed.
- 07-11 models require replacement front brake lines – 2012-up factory brake lines can be used.
* ( Only With Special Order ) *
JK Front Coil-over Suspension Kit