JKS MANUFACTURING SUSPENSION , Adjustable Front Track Bar | 2007-2017 Wrangler JK . #OGS121
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Premium grade rubber bushings ensure long-lasting comfort and quietness
- Zinc plated and powder coated for protection from corrosion and debris
*Track Bar Bracket
Heavy-duty bracket reinforces and prevents catastrophic failure of weak OE trackbar mount. Welds directly to OE mount and axle housing at multiple points to provide extremely strong and permanent solution.
OGS121: Wrangler JK Adjustable Track Bar; Front; Heavy Duty Track Bar; Variable Length; Attaches axle housing to chassis rail; DOM Steel tube construction; 1.5 in. Diameter; 0.375 in. Thick; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Each
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.